Term Sheets For Business Transactions
March 20, 2023
Mauro Viskovic, Esq.
- What is a Term Sheet?
- What are the reasons to use a Term Sheet instead of going straight to drafting and negotiating the definitive contracts for the contemplated transaction?
- What are the reasons to avoid using a Term Sheet?
- Can a Term Sheet create binding legal obligations?
- What factors do courts look at when determining if a term sheet contains binding obligations?
- If a term sheet is non-binding, are the parties obligated to negotiate in good faith?
- What is the main takeaway regarding the use of term sheets?
October 10, 2022
Michael D. Brofman, Esq.
May 7, 2021
Mathew J. Levy, Esq.
Disclaimer: These podcasts are made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using these podcasts you understand that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and the podcast publisher. The podcast should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.