High Quality Services And Personal Attention
Stephen J. Cucolo
Stephen J. Cucolo is an associate in the firm’s corporate transactions and healthcare regulatory practice. Stephen’s passion for healthcare began while he worked as a medical device sales associate for an industry leader in orthopedic implants. Working closely with physicians and hospital administrators sparked a curiosity in the legal, ethical and business decisions that back every medical transaction.
Stephen attended the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. In his first semester of law school, Stephen and his colleagues founded the Cardozo Health Law Society, giving Cardozo students a space to discuss emerging topics in health law. Stephen was also a member of the Cardozo Health Care Reform Field Clinic, where he assisted low-income New Yorkers in navigating the health care system. As a New York State Pro Bono Scholar, Stephen won multiple appeals with the New York State Department of Financial Services, enabling his clients to access to life saving medical treatments. For his work as a Pro Bono Scholar, Stephen was recognized as a Cardozo Leader in Service awardee.
While in law school, Stephen was a Legal Intern with Weiss Zarett Brofman Sonnenklar & Levy and is happy to join the firm as a full time associate.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2023
- Honors: Cardozo Health Law Society, Founder
- Honors: New York State Pro Bono Scholar
- Honors: Cardozo Health Care Reform Field Clinic, Member
- Honors: Recognized as a Cardozo Leader in Service Awardee
- St Lawrence University, Canton, New York
- B.A. - 2013
- Is Your Practice Waiving or Not Collecting Co-Payments?
- Is Your Practice Being Audited?
- Corporate Transactions
- New York, 2023